Developed entirely by a single person, Ersatz is a hardcore, speed focused Action Platformer, featuring an Original Dynamically Progressive Soundtrack and Rhythm elements.
Run, Jump, Slam, Slide, Dash & Survive your way through 8 varied and increasingly intense levels, in multiple modes & playstyles, starring tough bosses & game elements that move to the ever present beat.
Use the unique dash mechanics to move as fast as you can, trying to chase down that elusive ‘S’ rank. Learning the game is simple, mastering it is not.
- Original Soundtrack that progresses with you, with genres like: House, Trance, Synthwave, DnB, Techno + More
- Type Beta & Type Gamma: Unlockable alternative playstyles with their own times & grades
- Journey Mode: Try & complete all 8 levels as fast as you can without a single Game Over
- 8 Hidden Keys & Other Unlockables: Find the 8 hidden encryption keys in Type Alpha as well as other unlockables
- Vibration: Feel your controller vibrate to the beat!
- Steam Leaderboards & Achievements: See how you stack up to you friends and the world
My name is Paris Stalker (26), yes really, Paris Stalker…I’ve wanted to make games since I was 6.
Studied Game Design at Teesside University and won an award for Digital Creativity for making a game about Dementia.
Competed for a BAFTA nomination at the Dare to be Digital competition 2014, with an AR game called ‘Pygmy Panic’.
After a year of making simple mobile games with my younger brother, I decided I wanted to make something with more meat on it. A change of city, mild depression, a crushing part-time job and nearly 3 years later, here I am! Ready to show you what I got. Bring it!